The Front-End developer will be responsible for supporting the existing software infrastructure, as well as developing new implementations in the company. Successful candidates will coordinate, develop, and test software components. Must display good written and oral skills in English with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. Must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment and has to be willing to learn and share about new technologies with its teammates.
Eligible candidates will be willing to keep pace with a group of talented Software Engineers while maintaining best practices and consistent conventions. They should be self-starters and able to collaborate effectively with their team lead and peers.
- Working with business stake holders to develop the overall look and design of multiple websites and web applications.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces.
- Creating tools that enhance the user's website experience
- Stand up to date with modern and browser trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development.
- Solid knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Familiar with CSS frameworks and processors.
- 1 year of experience with VueJS
- Good working knowledge of git.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
Are you up to the challenge? Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!