Exciting opportunity to join a new and ambitious casino platform. Be part of a team to bring a new product to market and have a significant input to the direction and success of the business. The team are looking at innovative ways to optimise the user experience through applying data analytics and AI driven content optimisation and you will be involved with this and many other initiatives.
The Senior Front End/UI developer will take responsibility for producing a compelling UI experience for all customers, working with the software delivery team to drive new product innovation and maximise performance.
- Must have 5 years or more experience as a Frontend Developer in the iGaming sector to fully understand the challenges and opportunities faced
- Must have tangible team lead/principal engineer experience to take ownership of building and motivating a talented team of engineers
- Participate in creative brainstorming and design sessions
- Research user requirements through discussions with key stakeholders
- Produce prototypes to communicate user interactions and design ideas
- Validate designs with customers
- Decide on web frameworks and libraries to use and promote coding standards across team
- Lead other web developers and testers in building high quality web products
- Work with Software Development team to ensure correct implementation of designs
- Ensure web products are optimised for SEO and user experience
- You must have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates a dynamic, varied, and well-rounded skill set in building interactive digital products
- Solid experience in the leading front-end frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Nuxt, Quasar
- Demonstrated ability to debug front end applications
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Good understanding of graphic design principles
- An appreciation for detail, finish, layout and typography
- Good understanding of serverless applications is desirable
- Some experience with deploying the cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrated knowledge of code repositories and version control tools (e.g., Git, DevOps)
- Excellent communication skills in communicating ideas and creative concepts
- Experience in working with remote teams and being in constant remote collaboration
- Well organised, delivering work to a brief and to a deadline, sometimes under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership for key services
We offer a friendly, collaborative working environment with a high level of autonomy and time for exploring innovative technology ideas in a fast-paced start up model. The team is a small, highly skilled and motivated unit where professional execution is paramount.
Interested? Apply to this vacancy with your updated CV, make sure it has a phone number on it, and I'll get in touch shortly!