Role: Frontend Developer
Reporting to: CTO
Contract Terms: Full time (40 hours)
Location: Amsterdam (currently Home based)
Are you interested in working for a leading company in the iGaming field and would you like to work with a multi platform high traffic gaming website which is constantly evolving and improving?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to help expand and maintain our client's line of products. You will work in a challenging and dynamic international team, and be responsible for writing clean and reusable code.
- Experience with unit testing, using frameworks like Jest or Jasmine.
- Comfortable with using a version control system like Git or Mercurial.
- Experience with latest versions of Vue.js, Vuex and Nuxt.
- Experience with latest versions of Angular and Rxjs.
- Experience with e2e testing.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and docker.
- Experience with PHP and API development.
- Are someone who writes readable, reusable and clean code.
- Take satisfaction in doing it the “right way”.
- Are eager to continuously improve yourself, your team and the company.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- A fun and open-minded company with lots of room for participation and healthy discussions.
- Offer a very competitive salary package, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- Offer many chances to develop yourself including access through training and conferences.
- Love no nonsense! Flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths.
- Have an office in Amsterdam, Macbook Pro to work on, and ... good coffee!
Next steps: Interested? Apply to this position with an updated CV and i'll give you a call shortly to further discuss!