We are looking for a Front End tech lead to join our rapidly growing games studio in Miami. We create online casino games, have a gaming platform that is integrated to an ever-expanding external casino sites.
Role and responsibilities:
· Develop HTML5 games using typescript and PIXI
· Collaborate with colleagues in the Product, QA, Art Team and Java game developer team to develop a playable game client
· You will be involved in all iterations from initial design and until the game is released
· Maintain and update existing games in our portfolio
· Take ownership of all the technical decisions of the team,
· Mentor junior members of the team
· Be involved in all strategic technical decisions
· Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
· Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript
· Experience with PixiJS
· Demonstrable slot game development experience
· Advanced knowledge of Canvas/WebGL based applications using sprite animation
· Experience with CSS 3D transforms and animation
· Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques. TCP/HTTP protocol communications.
· Experience with graphically performance-heavy web applications for both desktop and mobile devices
· Experience with version control system Git.
Nice to have:
· WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques
· Experience working in agile, iterative environments
· Experience with WebAudio
· Experience working with state machines
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Attention to details.
· Analytical thinking skills.
· Experience managing a small, agile team