Do you have a creative flair? Want to work in a market leading gaming company who have some really cool games? I am looking for a Front End Product Manager who will be the owner of the company's websites and be responsible for taking the brands to the next level.
Reporting to the Head of Products, you will also work closely with the CEO, Head of Design and other business stakeholders creating wireframes and detailed requirements for the Front End team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the company’s web sites.
- Work closely with the business to define new features according to marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead the creation of new brands from Product side.
- Work closely with the CEO and head of products to define new and unique Brands
- Work closely with the Design team to design the site navigation and create UI wireframes and user flows
- Create detailed user stories and follow up with the developers
- Verify and Monitor the new sites
- Review, fix and improve our current sites.
- Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our sites.
- Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in UI/UX design.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Team Player
- Experience with Wireframing and design tools – an advantage
This is an opportunity to join a company where they believe in their employees and encourage a fun, team working environment. They offer a generous salary package and will assist with relocation should this be required. If you feel this is the right role for you please do get in touch to discuss further.