We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Mobile Game Developer to join our newly established team in Malta.
- Develop and maintain our existing front-end gaming projects.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code to produce visual elements of the application and improve user experience for our existing products.
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Solve performance issues: work closely with other team members to improve code based performance(e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Proficiency in Egret, Layabox, CocosCreator, and Unity
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Nice to have
- Experience in developing Slots games and Poker games.
- 3D Experience and H5 optimisation
- Familiar with Node.JS or game server development frameworks
- Experience developing large online multiplayer games
What you will get:
- As a fast growing startup we have super opportunities to grow within the company
- Highly ambitious team who never stops aiming higher and higher
- Great team spirit in an international and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package
Next steps: Apply with your CV and I'll keep in touch soon!