A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
If sports are your passion, and IT your profession then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. If you have ever watched the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR or the WNBA, then there’s a likely chance you will have used our clients’ services.
Our internationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports. The online wagering experience, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
They are looking to speak with talented Mid/Senior Frontend (Web) Engineers to join the team in Chicago cover their frontend & Marketing Technology departments.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Working in an agile environment to deliver the best possible platform experience
- Work and collaborate with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Focused on the end user’s experience and iteratively improve performance
- Implement analytics in all aspects of application and analyse results
An ideal profile might look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience working with React
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships
Salary and benefits
- Competitive pay in line with your expertise and skillset.
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions
If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your latest resume over for consideration.