Headcount is seeking an experienced Front End/Full Stack Developer to join a leader in the Fintech space who specialise in providing information, insights and technology that drive innovation and performance in global financial markets. They enable the financial community to trade smarter and faster, overcome regulatory challenges, and scale intelligently.
Our client is seeking an experienced Front End/Full Stack Developer to join their team on a permanent basis to continue to develop and assist with the advancements they are making in the financial and Fintech markets across Asia.
This company offers great development, working environment career growth and salary, along with a number of exciting project across Asia, they are currently operating in 100+ locations globally and are one of the leading brands in this field.
- Experience in full-stack/front end development
- 60% front end and 40% back end
- Essential to have experience on the newest technologies i.e. React JS/ Angular JS - with experience use on front-end
- Ability to relocate or work in Singapore
- Knowledge of the Fintech/Financial market.
- Building spectacular Proof of Concepts (POCs) to Beta products for the global Finance and Risk community via design led agile development in partnership with customers
- Creating compelling proposals with technologists in partnership with business, driving innovation from conception to production
- Analysis, design and implementation of complex software solutions using customer focused design driven methodologies, delivered via public cloud
- Defining, organising and implementing projects across multiple locations and time zones
- Translating end user needs to requirements using a lightweight agile design led methodology
- Building domain expertise in Financial market content and company systems.
- Networking in the fintech, big data and academic community through conferences, meetups and workshops – bringing cutting edge techniques and technology into business strategy