Our client is Sports betting operator, currently on a quest for an passionate Fraud Product Manager, who will own the Fraud Product vision and roadmap.
- Act as the link between business operations and the respective development teams, ensuring all parties align with the Product Vision.
- Along with Global Head of Fraud, liaise with Fraud Vendors coordinate and build new integration and/or enhance current integrations
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Product Owners to create and execute the strategic roadmap.
- Own and build the Fraud product roadmap with user insight, analytical research and competitor analysis.
- Estimate feature resource allocation and opportunity costs through collaboration with the solutions architects & development teams.
- Evaluate feature viability alongside the Stakeholders according to budget, risks and dependencies to allocate resources in the Fraud product roadmap.
- Regularly update and communicate with the product team to align and prioritize cross-product deliverables with the roadmap.
- Develop product requirements with the product owner and ensure the priorities are in line with product goals.
- Experience in End-to-End product delivery.
- Experience working with 3rd-party fraud vendors and tools
- Working knowledge & understanding of technical language.
- Flexible to work with departments in different time-zones