Our client, operating in the gaming industry, is looking for a Fraud & Payments Manager to be responsible for monitoring payments, offering payment solutions and detecting fraudulent behaviour. This presents an exciting opportunity, as the company looks to launch a new online brand, digitalising their already existing retail stores.
- Responsible for the setting up and monitoring of payment methods.
- Understanding all functionalities (or “customer rules”) of existing and new payment methods including regular cards (Visa and Mastercard), prepaid cards, e-wallet products, card processing, and bank transfer solutions.
- Responsible for prevention of chargebacks and detection of potential fraud across all payment channels by reviewing customers’ accounts, fraud patterns in deposit, withdrawal, and registration behaviour.
- Manage communication from external sources including card schemes, payment service providers, and alternative payment providers.
- Recommending improvements to our payments and antifraud products so that we adopt highly innovative and cutting-edge payments, antifraud, and identification functionality to support business growth.
- Providing support to the operational and business units of the organisation on fraud-related matters.
- Dealing with customer verification and PEP checks.
- 3+ years Management experience in anti-fraud and payments operations in the gaming sector.
- Experience in interpreting database data and other customer use analysis.
- Knowledgeable about AML and CTF obligations and regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously effectively and efficiently.
Interested? Please do get in touch.