Are you interested in the multi-billion-dollar, global iGaming industry? Do you like sports? Are you great with numbers and with people? We are seeking Fraud Analysis Specialists for one of the world's leading online sports betting companies with more than 4,000 employees globally and over 35 million customers worldwide.
If you are seeking an exciting and high-growth industry in which to apply your analytical, research and customer communications skills in a positive and dynamic work environment, this could be the ideal company for you. Candidates with 1-2 years of finance, banking or related experience, as well as sharp and motivated recent finance/accounting/economics graduates with interest in fraud and risk prevention, are encouraged to consider this opportunity as the launching pad for your professional career in the exciting world of iGaming and online sports betting.
The Fraud and Risk Department is responsible for the prevention and detection of fraudulent activity across our client’s Sports and Gaming products and managing chargeback risk from a spectrum of payment options.
As a Fraud Analysis Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering an effective risk assessment of financial threats and reporting on patterns and trends. In return, the successful applicant will enjoy competitive rates of pay increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
- Serving as front-line player support for all Gaming Finance related queries, you will deliver world class service directly to customers who need assistance, ensuring there is minimal impact to their experience and customer journey.
- Working closely with Gaming Finance team members, you will ensure group ‘Know Your Customer’ and Responsible Gaming strategy is performed in line with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Analyze alerts from risk controls.
- Review and approve customer withdrawals.
- Utilize proactive investigation techniques to identify new and emerging threats.
- Contact customers via telephone and email.
- Provide 2nd line support to the operation regarding fraud and risk related queries.
- Strong attention to detail in order to analyze customer information, betting and gaming patterns and other forms of activity to accurately identify risk behaviors.
- The ability to multi task as part of a fast-paced environment; working both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to problem solve and find an effective resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including a good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word MS Office products.
- An interest in fraud management and related regulatory requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC).
- Previous experience in a remote fraud and risk prevention role is desirable; however, applicants with a sound educational background without relevant experience are encouraged to apply. An in-depth training program will be provided to all successful applicants.
* Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
** The position is full time and requires the flexibility to work paid evenings and/or weekends as needed coinciding with the sporting calendar and scheduled events.
*** Candidates must reside within 45 min max commuting distance of Mount Laurel, NJ
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.