Finnish Speaking VIP Specialist
The VIP Specialist will be responsible for identifying and retaining VIP customers and therefore increasing brand loyalty and revenues.
- Set up compensations and for VIP players according to set guidelines
- Manage VIP relations daily.
- Make regular promotional and relationship building emails to players.
- Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets.
- Generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing or lapsed VIP lists for contact and ensure they are contacted in a timely and appropriate manner with appropriate offers and treatment
- Use data available to produce relevant commercial strategy to target lapsing high end players
- Use data available to deliver effective promotional campaigns and to credit and record player bonuses
- Communicate via chat, emails, SMS and phone with VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care
- Able to work on shifts and on weekend when needed
- Own and resolve VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries
- Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players in order to optimise operational activities
- Liaise with Head of VIP to optimize communication with VIP players
- Minimum 1-year experience of running excellent VIP management and operation
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with I-gaming VIPs
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects
- Excellent Finnish and English communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong analytical and cost management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Marketplace awareness and understanding of trends
- Experience in casino product would be considered an asset.