Affiliate Manager - Finnish
Are you an experienced affiliate enthusiast and happen to be a native Finnish speaker? Can you build and maintaining lasting B2B relationships with affiliates? I
Your responsibilities will include
Build and maintain solid relationships with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize their campaigns
- Manage, as part of a team, the company’s award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives
- Research, source, evaluate, on board and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
- Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
- Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Handle day to day communications with affiliates
- Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
- Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders
- Previous experience within affiliation and/or marketing
- Solid knowledge of the IGaming affiliate market and its players
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and Finnish and English
- Proficient MS Office and PC skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills