A fast growing regulated Operator in the i-Gaming sector is looking to hire a significant manager within the Finance team.
As F, P and A Manager you will;
- Lead the financial functions within the company (Accountant & Reconciliation Manager)
- Build & maintain budgets and forecasts
- Actual vs. budget analysis
- Creating economic models and analyzing existing information
- Preparation of presentations to the Management Team
- Weekly and Monthly analysis on customer’s activity and ad hoc reporting
This role can be worked REMOTELY and career progression is very much on offer for those wishing to attain CFO status.
- BA /MA degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- 5-10 years of financial work experience, significantly from the i-Gaming sector.
- Experience from an online gaming company is an advantage
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a manager of a Finance / FP&A team
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
- Multi tasker in nature
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we'll be happy to meet in the (virtual) office every day
A competitive salary and bonus is on offer.