An exciting company in the i-Gaming sector is continuing to grow and looking to hire a qualified Finance Manager.
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial accounting and managing a team in different jurisdictions;
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, preparation of quarterly consolidation and other financial reports for the different companies in the Group;
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of budgets;
- Direct responsibility of subsidiaries in multiple locations in the different jurisdictions;
- Maintaining and preparing accounting internal controls;
- Monitoring of the payroll and payment processes in the different jurisdictions;
- Preparing supporting schedules of Vat/Tax reports to the authorities;
- Ensuring a proper year-end closing;
- Work directly with external audit team during quarterly and year-end audits to ensure all financial information is properly supported;
- Liaising directly with the revenues team members in the finance function;
- Cash Flow actual and forecast analysis;
- Adhering to the company’s policies and procedures
To be considered, you will have a financial qualification and experience managing finance teams within the i-Gaming sector.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional and friendly team.