NEW FASCINATING OPPORTUNITY FOR A FULLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
THIS NEW GAMING SERVICES PROVIDER IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FINANCE MANAGER
- super cool friendly flexible environment
- career growth opportunities
- new amazing challenge for a fully qualified accountant without experience in the gaming sector
- great salary on offer
This amazing company is looking for a Finance Manager to enhance its finance department. If you are ready to start your career on a managerial level leading your ownf team this is the right company for you. Joining this organization you will enjoy the super friendly environment, contributing to the growth of this new amazing branch in development!
If you are looking for the right balance between work and private life this is the right fit for you!
- Perform general accounting functions and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of weekly cash movement reports to provide a platform for the Group cash management;
- Prepare reports as required and to compile and submit returns including VAT returns;
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations of financial data flows;
- Improve processes through automation and improve existing reporting tools within the department;
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Enforce financial rules and regulations together with defined codes of practice;
- Liaise with external organizations and authorities including external auditors;
- Analyze all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position;
- Support the Director with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- Possess Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, or similar professional qualification;
- 3+ years post qualification experience, preferably coming from a Big 4 audit firm;
- Good working knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative;
- Confident, charismatic, driven, determined, logical, analytical, sharp and good strategic planner;
- Excellent organizational skills and a great multi-tasker;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
- Be able to prioritize and manage work without losing attention to detail;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What are you waiting for ?! This is a good opportunity to step the gaming sector
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for you!!!!!