A successful i-Gaming business is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to assist communication between the business and the Finance team, in order to support the planned growth of the business.
This role will require lots of Financial Planning and Analysis expertise.
The role of Finance Business Partner will report directly to the Performance Director but will work alongside the existing Group Financial Controller to coordinate closing information and ensure processes are run smoothly.
Specific role details;
- Provide direct support to the Performance Director to build out a high quality dedicated FP&A function within the overall finance team including making recommendations on future structure, processes and tooling.
- Take ownership and update the existing Excel based Budget plan for all legal entities, working closely with relevant budget holders. This will include producing appropriate Board level summaries and analysis to facilitate the sign off process.
- Work closely with the IT and PMO teams to build an efficient Roadmap reporting.
- Create out turn reforecast model and assist in implementing new financial governance.
- Build new business case ROI analysis as part of the groups governance process.
- Review and assess current group cost allocation and recharge model.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to improve data quality used as part of FP&A processes.
- Assess the longer term need to move away from Excel model based integrated financials to house budgets/reforecasts; and
- If appropriate, identify and recommend appropriate Corporate Performance Management tooling.
- Proven experience of setting up high quality FP&A functions and embedding business partnering processes.
- Proven experience of working with driver led complex Excel based integrated financial models (P&L, balance sheet, cashflow, covenant compliance) with an ability to update and refine as appropriate.
- Experience of using non-Excel based budgeting / reforecasting software.
- Experience in working with IT and projects roadmap.
- Ability to hit the ground running and understand the key drivers of the business quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral). The candidate will be required to communicate and work with staff throughout the business at all levels and be confident when expressing an opinion or recommendation.
- Have sufficient gravitas to manage internal and external stakeholders (internal Senior Leadership Team, debt providers, auditors, bankers).
- Highly numerate (maths to A level or better standard) and very strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience of taking ownership and responsibility is a must. The candidate should have excellent organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise several tasks at any time.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Tableau.
A competitive salary is available for this position.