My client is a Danish Fintech company. Their global payments system that is regulated by the Danish and Swiss FSA, making instant cross-border transactions more secure.
They are seeking a FI Sales Director with experience selling Transactional Banking payment services into the Financial Institution sector. (other Banks, NBFI’s)
A very competitive salary with Bonus is currently on offer.
- Solid understanding of International Payments (commercial and retail payments).
- Ability to manage a portfolio of customer relationships, developing relationships and cross selling/marketing new products to existing clients.
- Business development to prospective FI clients, including coordination of the deal structure and closing sufficient transactions to meet agreed revenue targets
- Drive the account planning process, including completing and maintaining relationship plans, notes and call reports. Engage and gain commitment of product specialists on client product solution and delivery.
- Develop industry knowledge to advise clients and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of all clients’ goals, objectives using FinTech payment solutions.
- Provide ideas/initiatives that enable the company to differentiate itself & increase the level of business with clients.
- Good interpersonal people skills - especially ability to relate to senior management within client organization.
- Advanced selling skills and committed and motivated to work diligently in a fast changing environment.
If you would like to know more then please do apply.