Multinational iGaming company focusing on real money and social gaming online products is looking for an Engineering Manager, to help build and lead one of the engineering teams. Your primary focus will be to manage the daily activities and priorities keeping the focus on the goals, while ensuring that the team keeps operating smoothly and cooperating closely with other teams. There is plenty of work and challenges as you keep growing and entering new markets.
- Prioritize and manage teams’ goals and daily work, keeping them aligned with Company goals.
- Drive the short-term planning and execution of sprints and long-term roadmaps
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure the Business goals are met in a timely fashion and communicate with stakeholders when they are at risk
- Keep the team members motivated, ensure their professional growth and well-being
- Create clarity and align the team behind (a) common goal(s)
- Cooperate closely with other engineering teams and Operations
- Strong experience working in software engineering
- Excellent people skills and interest in leadership
- Passion for technology
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- The ability to analyze situations and make informed decisions; able to understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions
- The ability to work effectively with the people around; able to negotiate with others, and to recognize and appreciate diversity in the team
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multiply your effectiveness by guiding and influencing your engineers to maximize their productivity and impact
- You are an owner and are invested in the success of the product and the team
- Strong communication skills; a communication style that resonates with and inspires listeners, and an effective use of Agile/project management terminology to foster a common understanding of these concepts
- Experience using metrics/OKRs to measure the impact of organizational change initiatives.
- A devotion to continuous self-improvement; a voracious appetite for learning new things, and a strong presence in the greater Agile community
- Great opportunity for personal growth in the modern gaming technology company and one of the industry leaders in North America
- A flat structure with open and honest communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- Significant degree of autonomy in a highly engaged and talented international team
- We balance personal freedom with responsibility and give as much as possible of both
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Motivating compensation
- Learning and development support scheme
- Sick leave compensation starting from the first day.
- Fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!