A leading iGaming affiliate business is looking to hire a talented E-mail marketer to join their team in Estonia.
Duties and responsibilities
- Results driven with passion for digital marketing;
- Understanding of e-mail marketing best practices and willingness to learn and innovate
- Skills in working with one or more email services, understanding the logic of the services
- 1+ year experience in e-mail marketing
- Ability to build e-mail communication funnels
- Successful cases of sales growth from the email channel
- Skills of writing engaging, selling texts
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good math skills and ability to analyse results and communicate them to wider team
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
You will be responsible for working with our existing customer data bases across several verticals (gaming, gambling, finance) in more than 10 countries.
Your duties include:
What we offer:
- Audit, development, and implementation of e-mail marketing strategy for several brands.
- Creation and setup of an email funnel.
- Base segmentation and creation of trigger chains, automation and refinement.
- Working with the client base - tracking the deliverability of mailings, open letters.
- Cleaning, reactivation, and segmentation of the subscriber base.
- Preparing, setting up and conducting A/B tests.
- Analytics and reporting on the effectiveness of mailings (business results).
- Constant work on improving performance.
- Testing e-mail send-outs.
- Preparation of a content plan and materials for regular mailings.
- Layout, setup and launch of mailings according to the content plan.
- An open and friendly team that is passionate about online marketing and technology.
- Fast decision-making processes.
- Spacious, modern office in Tallinn, Estonia, and remote working opportunity.
- International environment with colleagues from around Europe.
- Chance to pick equipment of your preference.
- According to abilities salary starting from 2000 EUR net.
Does this sound like you? Then APPLY NOW, take the next step into your career and make a lasting impact into the company's success.