Pentasia presents a totally remote opportunity and an incredible chance to work for globally known brands. United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada just to name a few ...
Our client is a provider of developers and IT staff to some of the world's greatest and most well known logistics companies. They offer state of the art solutions and industry leading services to grow your revenues, increase margins, enhance productivity, and improve their customers’ experience.
Their core capabilities include software and consulting in the areas of dynamic pricing, revenue management, budgeting and scheduling, and business analytics.
We are searching for skilled .Net Developers.
- Work with business and development teams to architect the solutions.
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web and win form applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix software anomalies
- Train and mentor local development team in best practices for Microsoft .NET related development.
- Working Experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC 3 or later, MVVM
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and N-tier architecture
- Strong problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and communication skills
- In depth knowledge and experience in:
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- SQL Server 2008 and higher
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- Win form based solutions
- HTML, XML
- Building multi-threaded applications and Async operations
Also helpful (but not required):
- Microsoft Certifications
- Knowledge of HTLM 5 , CSS 3, JQuery, Web API
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services