A Pentasia client is on the lookout for skilled .Net Developers for a very unique opportunity based in San Jose, Costa Rica. The package includes relocation, Spanish classes and other exciting benefits. Please see a summary of the role below:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing fully-fledged features that will interact with the existing set of services, third-party data providers, in-house tools, customer-facing applications, etc.
- Develop high-quality software such as web applications, APIs, services, etc.
- Migrate existing PHP micro-services to the .NET core platform
- Analyse and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable new features
- Diagnose and fix bugs in existing applications
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- .NET Core development experience
- Development experience with PHP 7.0+
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Experience with Laravel (or a similar MVC PHP framework)
- Experience working with the LAMP stack
- Git knowledge
- CI / CD experience
- Teamwork mindset
- Problem-solving mentality
- Flexible schedule
- Gym facilities in the office
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Salary in USD
Please get in touch to find out more!