Senior .Net Developer with experience in Trading Tools needed for ambitious and growing iGaming operator
You will play a key role in contributing to the designing through to deployment and maintenance of software systems ensuring the company delivers on its aims, goals and strategies.
Your status within the company
- Working in a motivated and agile team environment. Developing, growing and scaling technology for the trading department
- Impact the entire SDLC from spec analysis all the way through to going live.
- Working together with the trading team and Software Architect, especially in the system design stages
- Your work will be vital for the role out of successful market entries from a tech standpoint
- Have a meaningful input into the entire SDLC.
- Primarily work on the core technology stack using .NET/C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Analysis, reporting, internal and 3rd party integrations, operational concerns and transactions.
- Be an excellent problem solver and use the assets around you, your team!
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience, at least 3 years, of developing and deploying production level software using the core technology stack for instance: .Net Core/C#, REST, SQL Server.
- A keen interest and understanding of Sportsbook/betting
- Mathematical/statistical mind
- Passion for software architecture/design
- Excellent comprehension of English (Spoken/Written)
- Proficiency in developing distributed systems
- Proficiency in threading
- Proficiency in 3rd party integrations
- Message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ) expertise
- NoSQL expertise
- Cloud expertise