Energetic and Growing iGaming Software house founded in 2017 looking for experienced .Net Developer to work in payments team
You will play a key role in integrating and deploying payment solutions in a real-time high-volume transaction environment across various payment vendors. Relocation and Visa possible for the right candidate.
Your status in the role
- Working in a motivated and agile team environment. Developing, growing and scaling technology to meet the demands of the business growth.
- Working communally and in a highly cross-functional manner with not only your team, but also in conjunction with various departments.
- A determined and perfectionist, you will consistently refactor and upgrade existing systems to provide the highest quality.
- Utilise the best software development practices and happy to share knowledge with your colleagues.
- A keen technology enthusiast you will keep up to date with the newest technologies and take this knowledge into the workplace.
- Take part in the entire SDLC. Formulate tech specifications, well designed and testable code.
- Work on the core technology stack using .NET/C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Focus primarily on 3rd party payment provider integrations, developing tools to assist in payment operations
- Participate in code reviews with your team members and assist each other in complex problem resolutions.
- Work on numerous aspects of the system, for instance: analysis, operational concerns, and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience, at least 3 years, of developing and deploying production level software using the core technology stack for instance: .Net Core/C#, REST, SQL Server.
- Proficiency and competence in creating multi-tenant, high-volume, distributed software applications, tools, databases, systems, using OOD.
- Creating and consuming both internal and external APIs
- A good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Prior experience in iGaming, Fintech of eCommerce
- Prior experience of third party integrations, especially payments/KYC solutions/games
- Thorough understanding of resiliency, concurrency and caching