iGaming operator looking to expand their energetic and growing development team with experienced .Net Developer to work on Platform
You will play a key role in contributing to the entire SDLC, aiding with all development projects, helping the company to deliver on its aims, goals and strategies.
Your status within the company
- Working in a motivated and agile team environment. Developing, growing and scaling technology to meet the demands of the business growth.
- Contribute to many important aspects of the development process, from spec analysis all the way through to going live.
- Working together with the Team Leader and Software Architect, especially in the system design stages.
- Your work is very important and will be distributed to a number of new market entries
- Contribute to the entire SDLC.
- Work on the core technology stack using .NET/C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work in conjunction and collaboration with your team members to resolve solve complex problems.
- You will have responsibilities for many aspects of the system, for instance: internal and 3rd party integrations, analysis, reporting, operational concerns and transactions.
Qualifications & Experience
- A passion for software architecture and design
- Proven experience, at least 3 years, of developing and deploying production level software using the core technology stack for instance: .Net Core/C#, REST, SQL Server.
- Prior experience with transactional systems which are high-volume
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Integrated third party providers: Games/Payment/KYC Solutions
- Prior experience within the iGaming industry
- Have built distributed systems in a multi-tenancy environment