An iGaming client in Malta is expanding their backend team and has a vacancy for a .Net Developer.
- To take Ownership of B2B Integrations
- Understand the business to manage the functionalities and service needs (especially the data process: accounting, regulation reporting, …)
- Establishing the configuration, the development and the maintenance of the online gaming solution.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the features
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the stability, quality, security and performance of the service
- Collaborate with other teams in creating an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Proficiency in OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET
- iGaming experience is a must, ideally in B2B
- High level of autonomy and ability to work independently as well as taking ownership
- Excellent ability to prioritize and communicate.
- Ability to find simple and solid solutions to complex tasks
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
Interested in knowing more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org