Spanish iGaming client need a .Net Architect who can lead architectural direction of the company!
- Do you like working in a fast paced, high octane, motivated environment?
- Are you a responsible, self motivated leader?
- Can you take projects from inception to completion across the whole SDLC?
You will be doing
- Evaluation of the tech/tools, to make sure everything is up to date
- Analysing areas for modification/improvement in existing programs
- Following the software development lifecycle
- POCs and road-mapping
- Taking a hands on approach and producing excellent code
- Contributing effectively to code reviews
- Creating and analysing test-automation suites.
- Creating QA procedures.
- Create CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and build.
- Strong solution/system design capabilities
- Excellent character as a leader, for the architecture, team and generally on a day to day coding basis
- Good breadth of experience with .Net/C#
- Comfortable with the current tech stack:
- .Net./.Net Core
- RESTful services
- Relational (MS SQL Server) and NoSQL DB's (MongoDB, Redis)
- Proven experience with TDD, very comfortable with CI/CD best practice.
- Comfortable with UML design/modelling.
- Can create technical/project documentation
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
- Ability to mentor colleagues in software engineering disciplines