Our client is a large digital media and sports betting company, operating multi-jurisdictionally and looking to add to their growing team! The Company’s sports betting app delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Our client creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and e-sports platforms. We are in search of a Director of User Acquisition with strong digital experience.
The ideal will be developing strategies to segment and target new users to the app.
You will be responsible for running CPI and CPA user acquisition campaigns with Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter ads and 3rd party networks.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing (digital media preferred).
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
- Evidence of delivering commercially successful customer growth initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience working in a team and managing direct reports.
- Knowledge of mobile app marketing channels and tactics including ASO, push notification marketing, etc.
- Strong interest in sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, etc.)
- Previous experience with mobile attribution tools, preference towards Appsflyer and Branch highly regarded.
- Great attention to detail.
- Data and results oriented.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Parental leave top up.
Pentasia is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.