Pentasia helps empower millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Our client’s app provides comprehensive sports and entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
Lead and a grow a team of performance marketers that specialize in SEM, Paid Social, partnership activation and affiliate.
- Lead and grow a team of performance marketers that specialize in SEM, Paid Social, partnership activation and affiliate marketing.
- Be the lead on working with outside media agencies.
- Create attribution and analytic systems real-time, and analyze acquisition performance.
- Manage significant media spend across acquisition channels.
- Manage UA team and provide mentorship and leadership.
- Bachelor of Marketing or related field, a focus on analytics or finance preferable.
- Experience leading and growing teams while managing an eight figure budget.
- 5+ years of experience building and managing digital campaigns at scale and responsible for significant media budgets on Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook, Power Editor, Twitter ads, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile ad formats (banners, big box, etc.) and CPI based performance advertising
- Experience w/ mobile acquisition strategies and operational best practices, including custom audiences, lookalikes, etc.
- Understand how to build proper account and campaign structures to optimize performance for specific ad platforms (i.e. Power Editor)
- A genuine love for sports/gaming.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and other visual tools.
- Competitive pay
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.