My client is seeking someone who can take charge of one of their development teams and guide the team to success. If you love to build and grow amazing teams, ensure that everything runs smoothly and you set high standards, all while enjoying your work, then this is a big opportunity to step into a managerial role with a fantastic team and an awesome studio!
- Lead the Dev/QA team, and work effectively as part of the core project team.
- Work closely together with all core team members, stakeholders, and other departments in delivering top mobile titles.
- Ensure that the team’s work is performed on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
- Monitor and control the quality of the team’s deliverables and the final product.
- Ensure the constant improvement of the development process based on tech trends, as well as trends perceived in the wider games and tech industry.
- Continually develop expertise in key technology and domain areas.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Fluency in the English language
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with short life cycles.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team manager, with a minimum of three direct reports.
- Experience with mobile apps or games; expertise in usability and user experience; and a passion for games.