Multinational Online Gaming company is looking for someone who can take the wheel of one of the mobile development teams and steer it in the right direction. If you’re the person who loves to build and grow amazing teams, makes sure everything runs smoothly and up to the highest of standards, all while having fun, then all you need to do is remove the “if”.
- Lead the Dev/QA team, and work effectively as part of the core project team.
- Work closely together with all core team members, stakeholders, and other departments in delivering top mobile titles.
- Ensure that the team’s work is performed on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
- Monitor and control the quality of the team’s deliverables and the final product.
- Ensure the constant improvement of the development process based on tech trends, as well as trends perceived in the wider games and tech industry.
- Continually develop expertise in key technology and domain areas.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with short life-cycles.
- 2+ years of experience as a team manager of developers, with a minimum of three direct reports (build/develop team, individual performance, and motivation, etc.).
- Plus to have: experience with mobile apps or games; expertise in usability and user experience; and a passion for games.