Have you got previous Product Management experience? Have you got extensive experience of managing land-based games content?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading technology supplier providing management solutions, electronic roulette and slot machines to the Casino and Lottery industries.
Ideally based in Barcelona, candidates will also be considered that are resident in wider Europe with the understanding that regular travel to Barcelona is required.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Product will lead product strategies and ensure my clients Slots products are exceeding the needs of their customers and partners to ultimately increase revenue for the Company, their partners and their customers. You will be responsible for working closely with the R&D, Art department, Sales, Product Compliance, & Operations team to drive the overall success of the product we offer to their customers.
You are the person that the creative and commercial teams will look to provide the true ground-level answers and expertise regarding customers, players, games, trends, market needs, opportunities, and competitors in the market.
- Own a product end to end. Work with the organization and partners to build a business case, specify a first-class product and then make sure that vision gets delivered by the creative, engineering and QA teams.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within existing and new games
- Create a process roadmap for the launch and overall success of the product.
- Work closely with users, business stakeholders, game designers, and technical teams to produce specifications for products that deliver on functionality, value and future proof designs.
- Manage product launch schedule.
- Document business requirements leading up to the launch of the product.
- Delivering on-time high performing innovative gaming products that meet market and company needs.
- Work closely with Marketing on product strategy and business plan.
- Provide analysis of competition and market by collecting and analysing game performance data.
- Run analysis on performance reporting, market trends, and communicate customer feedback.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.