Have you got previous extensive iGaming experience? Have you previously managed and scaled a Product team?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a B2B Content provider to the iGaming industry.
Using the Agile methodology, you will work with the development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release. You will build an excellent working relationship with key stakeholders to translate requirements, to form the backlog and prioritise the requirements to give business value, in order to represent the end user’s needs.
- Support in defining product vision and strategy
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with stakeholders, provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile product teams
- Extensive proven working Product experience
- Prior experience working in a management position
- Deep understanding of software development processes and cycles
- Knowledge and experience of Agile product development frameworks
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.