A leading multinational iGaming company with operations in the Los Angeles, CA area is seeking a Director of Product Finance to lead the company's product finance organization. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this will be a highly visible role that will interact with the Company’s entire leadership team, and which will serve as the finance point person for all game teams.
About the Opportunity
Partnering with the Company’s world-class group of product executives, the Product Finance organization provides insights, analysis, and strategic recommendations regarding the financial performance of the Company’s entire product portfolio. Armed with deep and thorough financial analysis, the Product Finance organization is expected to drive operational excellence across each game team.
As Director of Product Finance for a sophisticated, dynamic, high-growth company, you will identify the levers for success and work with the product organization to attain them. Projects will include: in-depth KPI-based revenue forecasting; full P&L management; creating annual operating plans; weekly reviews of financial performance; financial reporting; headcount planning and vendor negotiations; and contract optimizations.
Working directly with product and Company leadership, you will identify and act on opportunities for improving the financial performance of each game title. You will manage and mentor a growing team of high-functioning finance professions. The Director of Product Finance owns the entire budgeting process for these organizations (bi-annual planning, monthly reporting vs. actuals, monthly forecast updates, headcount planning and approvals). You will provide in-depth KPI-based revenue forecasts and perform scenario analysis. You will also review and analyze contract deal terms, helping teams evaluate the budget implications of vendor agreements.
- 7+ years of finance experience is required, to include product finance experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field; an MBA is preferred.
- Start-up, investment banking or strategic consulting experience is required.
- Tech, software, gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Prior people/team management experience is required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve with minimal oversight is required.
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical abilities with strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Experience in a “roll-up-your-sleeves” environment is strongly preferred.
- A passion for the gaming, media and entertainment industry is a plus!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.