Director of Product
Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Director of Product to support the product and sales teams with in-depth analysis related to game activity, user behaviors, retention, and monetization analysis. Your work will directly influence features development, prioritization of the product roadmap, future sales and marketing decisions. You will be responsible for creating and monitoring, dashboards, models, to provide the proper success measurements to increase user retention, sales, and for use to create actionable items for future objectives.
- Define and execute against a strategic roadmap that focuses on increasing retention and monetization for multiple product lines.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to develop and execute against a data driven roadmap.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to successfully drive published products to deliver on revenue expectations.
- Define success metrics for product features and initiatives using specific KPI.
- Design A/B tests to determine strategic growth opportunities.
- Continuously stay on track with latest gaming trends and have a full understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business related field.
- 7+ Years Work Experience in product management
- Experience driving product from concept through production
- Ability to identify and appropriately address issues to leadership
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Experienced taking vague requirements and transforming them into crisp deliverables
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
- Experience with Stage Gate and Agile development processes
- Casino Gaming experience a plus