Exciting opportunity to join an established business to lead, manage and grow the revenues of their online operations.
This will involve the supervision and leadership of the entire business and the people therein, which currently includes; operations, marketing, compliance and finance .
This business forms part of a larger group.
This position will ultimately be responsible for growing the number of online players / members and retaining them and therefore having a strategy to improve year of year revenues from the online business P&L.
• Full responsibility and accountability of delivering operational targets and KPI’s
• Developing comprehensive strategies for improving team performance and quality
• Manage all online business units including operations, customer services, marketing, compliance and finance.
• Ensuring synergy and consistency across digital marketing activities and operational teams
• Build strong client brand integrity with excellent end customer and user experience.
• Build key relationships with other heads of departments to align business strategy
• Report to senior management and other internal stake holders - managing expectations