On behalf of our client, who is looking for a Director of Customer Service to operate multi-jurisdictionally in sports betting and online casino. The ideal applicant will have operations leadership experience in digital sports betting and/or casino in a regulated environment. In addition, the candidate will have demonstrable experience developing and implementing operations strategies, processes, and structures.
- Ability to apply a holistic/end-to-end approach to designing and managing customer service.
- Bring on and build new customer service technology.
- Hire and train a staff of Customer Service Managers and CS Representatives.
- Create and shape customer service policies and programs.
- Ideally, have broad knowledge and understanding of the sports betting and casino space.
- Excellent understanding of product, marketing, compliance, customer care, and legal and its business implications.
- Possess extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s) in a customer-facing business.
- Must possess a consultative approach with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a growth and experimental mindset; will have proven experience of driving growth.
- Ability to present information to top management, public groups and/or our regulators.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sectoral journals, financial and statistical reports, and legal documents.
- Proven people-development skills and an ability to motivate others.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees, and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- 10 years of experience in operations management in a customer service environment.
- 5+ years in direct operations/customer service leadership.
- Preferred experience in digital sports betting operations/product experience or relevant e-commerce industries.
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis on business, operations, and/or technical field.
- Must have a clear passion for gaming and sports.