A leading multinational iGaming company with operations in the Los Angeles, CA area is seeking a Director of Corporate Finance to spearhead a broad spectrum of strategic corporate initiatives. This independent contributor role (to start) will focus on leading financial and quantitative analysis for all of the Company’s strategic initiatives.
About the Opportunity
Working for a sophisticated, dynamic, high-growth company, the Director of Corporate Finance will help to ensure alignment between the Company’s financial goals and strategic ambitions. You’ll directly interface with internal and external stakeholders (executive leadership, investors and potential partners) to help drive complex, cross-functional analyses to inform the Company’s business strategy.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a strong understanding of capital markets who is able to effectively articulate the Company’s value proposition to the marketplace from a financial perspective. You will analyze the financial implications of strategic initiatives, working closely with the CEO, Finance, Corporate Development, and Business Development teams.
This person will create and own the Company’s long-term financial model to support proposed business development and strategic opportunities (M&A, investments and capital structure related activity). You will create new, data-driven, complex models to perform ad hoc strategic analysis regarding corporate strategy. You will also research and analyze key business drivers, trends and key performance indicators, benchmarking against competitors.
As Director of Corporate Finance, you will also: perform financial due diligence on all strategic and M&A activities; lead complex financial analysis for all external-facing strategic initiatives; partner with key executives in formulating the Company’s value proposition for use in external, strategic communications; and support investor relations initiatives including monthly financial reporting, board meeting preparation and ad hoc conversations with investors.
- 7+ years of finance experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field is required; an MBA is preferred.
- At least 1 year of work experience within the private investing community is required (private equity, venture capital, etc.).
- Transaction experience is a must.
- Start-up, investment banking or strategic consulting experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- A passion for the gaming, media and entertainment industry is a plus!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.