*This position can be remote anywhere in the US, with working hours in Eastern Time Zone.
The Digital Product Manager will work with the larger product management team to support the growth of loyalty and online lottery sales programs. This individual will be exposed to multiple product verticals across different lottery programs. In addition, you will play a large role in market research to stay on top of current trends across the Lottery and Gaming industry, both from a marketing and player experience perspective. The ideal occupant of this role will be expected to not only bring ideas to the table, but also justify and execute on them.
- Assist the product management team in documenting roadmaps, and creating product documentation.
- Research current trends in the online lottery and loyalty space, and provide product recommendations.
- Create product-focused content for business proposals.
- Assist with product integrations from start to finish to ensure they meet business needs and fulfill defined requirements.
- Be in tune with the fast-paced Lottery and gaming space, along with the players that interact with it.
- Minimum of 2 year digital marketing experience.
- Experience creating business-quality documentation and presentations.
- Understanding of B2B and B2C relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of retail/online lottery operations is helpful, but not required.
- Experience working with design and development teams.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to turn conceptual feature/functionality into strategic actions.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Agile/Scrum is preferred.
- Tech-savvy with a passion for new technologies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Internal/external presentation skills a must.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong starter who can quickly get up to speed on new markets and products.
- A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment.