Digital Marketing Manager – iGaming (Hybrid)
An award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino and bingo brand is looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to manage the growth of the brand primarily in the UK and other core strategic markets.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to manage the development of all digital activity in the UK market, as well as support digital media strategy across other markets.
Develop and implement the annual and monthly digital media plans to support the overall marketing strategy for the brand. This role is performance oriented requiring advanced campaign management skills, good leadership skills and excellent stakeholder management.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated, marketer to take ownership of the end-to-end planning and execution of digital campaigns. You will need to be extremely data driven, with the ability to evaluate campaigns and creative, to make optimizations based on performance.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing (mobile and desktop) strategy aiming to rapidly build market share by driving customer acquisition and increasing customer retention through digital channels including ad networks, in app, paid search, social and programmatic.
- Manage a mixed channel budget by constantly reviewing internal and external agency performance and reporting on monthly performance across all UK digital channels, ensuring performance is aligned with company's marketing strategy, budget and defined CPA, FTD, ROI acquisition targets and evaluating them in order to decide about the continuity/termination of the campaign.
- Work closely with BI and other performance teams to ensure optimized allocation of spend across digital performance channels.
- Using data analysis to provide on-going recommendations and optimizations and evolve the future digital marketing strategy.
- Review lifetime value of existing and new deposited players to optimise channel performance and identify new segments to target.
- Reporting on mobile performance data reviewing the volume each campaign delivers as well as the quality of traffic received.
- Manage the conversion funnel, including planning, coordinating and executing AB/MVT testing to ensure effectiveness of campaigns.
Your Qualifications and experience
- Digital Campaign Management experience , including ROI based performance marketing working in the online gambling industry or similar high transactional volume DR focused industry (ROI targets across paid search, social and programmatic).
- In depth knowledge of the digital media space including relationships with agencies and media owners. The ideal candidate would have worked in multi discipline marketing structure where digital channels are used to leverage and benefit from ATL campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels (including mobile) and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool.
- Experience in developing and executing digital media plans and ability to manage campaigns from start to finish, including forecasting and performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of the Online Casino ecosystem and experience working in it.
The role is based in Central London and in the office 3 days a week.
Please get in contact for more information.