We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
• Choose, configure, and manage our security tools
• Integrate security tools to our CI / CD pipelines
• Explore and evaluate new security processes, techniques, and tools
• Work with other teams to build, to enhance application security
• Automate static and dynamic security tests
• Participate in architectural decision-making
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Fluent level of English
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or an any other related technical field Must have 3+ years of experience within application security field
• Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with SAST, DAST tooling, processes, and methodologies
• Basic understanding of DevOps methodology
• Experience with application containers
• Experience with Software version control tools (git) Experience with scripting (bash, python,...)
• Experience with Linux (shell, basic understanding of Linux internals)
• Exposure to a wide range of open-source technologies and best software practices
• Able to work with agile methodologies
• A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity
• A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions
• Experience with container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
• Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS,GCP)
• Experience with monitoring / logging tools (Promethaus, Grafana, Graylog, Elasticsearch)
• A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
• Experience in Fintech
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Work from home or from our office in the center of Málaga
• Challenging and exciting projects at an innovative international company that uses cutting edge tech and Apple equipment
• Collaborative teams and agile multicultural environment
• Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan
• Flexible working hours
• 25 paid vacation days + public holidays
• Private health insurance
• Relocation support
• Amazing office in Málaga city centre
• Free parking provided if needed
• Team building events, learning labs and corporate events
• Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
• Office perks including games consoles, football table, books; fully stocked kitchen with unlimited coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure.
Our team works side by side with clients to customize our digital asset management software to their existing workflows. We transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
As the world changes, we are ready to help you transition to the next step in financial technology.
If you are interested in applying for the role please send respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.