Multinational Online Gaming company is looking to hire a DevOps Manager as a permanent addition to the team, can be based in London, UK or Sofia, Bulgaria.
Will reports to the Director of Software Development and will liaise with Software Engineer Managers and IT representatives to design and implement an innovative strategy & guidance on how we can improve our current platform and release process.
- Understand our infrastructure and industry regulations constraints
- Design the architecture with the Software Engineering Managers and feasibility and constraints with the IT team
- Fluid communication with the Software Engineers and IT team to continually evolve and improve our platform
- Define the DevOps roadmap
- Manage and scale a team of DevOps engineers
- Establishing and promoting logging and monitoring best practices
- Very strong experience using cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Strong experience using docker in production
- Experience using Kubernetes in production or similar container orchestration tools
- Experience with IaC and Automation with Terraform, Ansible & Puppet
- Strong experience supporting high availability of public facing applications.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware, 0365, AD etc)
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure - LAN, WAN for multi-sites
- Stakeholder management experience
- Familiarity with Unix based operating systems.
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy
- Experience with application deployment using CI/CD.
- Strong Shell scripting (bash, python, power shell)
- Experience with Ansible, Nagios, Grafana, ELK
- Development experience is also required – Java, C#/.Net or Python (Desirable)
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Prior experience as sysadmin will be beneficial
- Fluent in English
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role may require some travel between their offices.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!