My Client in the Payments industry is looking for DevOps Engineers to join their growing team even to work fully remotely!
You will be the first DevOps in the team so there will a lot of challenges and exciting project to work on.
DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software. DevOps practices aim to simplify the development process of software.
• CI solution support and development;
• Creation of pipeline projects in Jenkins and Gitlab to automate autotest launches, deploy environments for testing;
• Infrastructure administration in AWS and Oracle Cloud;
• Working with tools for collecting diagnostic information;
• Monitoring support and development (Zabbix, Graylog, ELK stack);
• Creation of scripts for processing the results of autotests.
• Knowledge of script programming languages;
• Experience cloud services AWS and Oracle;
• Experience with Ansible;
• Experience with WebLogic - tuning, operation, troubleshooting;
• Experience with LINUX, GIT,
• Basic knowledge of working with databases;
• Knowledge of CI / CD processes and development methodologies, understanding how these processes are automated;
• Experience in assembling projects in Java and working with Spring (will be a plus).