My Client is one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors on the iGaming market and they are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team of Cloud Engineers.
The position can be fully remote, the role is restricted to those physically located in Europe.
- Contribute to the development of their platform for creating data driven product development
- Automate workflows to speed up project development
- Ensure performance and availability of cloud infrastructures
- Monitor, prevent and resolve incidents across the systems and assets
- Work closely with Dev team to optimize CI/CD workflows
- Support in On-Call rotations
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good level of English
- Extensive experience in managing Linux servers (Apache and Nginx)
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Extensive experience in CI/CD automation using Gitlab
- Extensive experience with AWS and their cloud services
- Extensive experience in infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledge in building and managing production environments using containerization (Docker)
- Understanding WordPress setups at big scale
- Knowledge of GitOps
- Some scripting experience (preferably bash and/or python)
Do not hesitate to reach out for more info!