Our client, a well known Software Development company in the iGaming industry, is currently looking a talented DevOps Engineer
- Build, install, configure and maintain systems in both physical and virtual environments
- Implement and improve continuous delivery
- Develop scripts and routines in order to improve and streamline operational processes, and automate tasks
- Application deployments and configuration management
- Ensure systems, network and application availability
- Provide technical support on escalated issues and liaise with developers where required
- Strong experience working in systems administration.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft or Linux based technologies.
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab.
- Competency with ELK stack.
- Good Exposure to Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB & Hadoop clustering.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as vMware and Hyper-V.
- Experience with SAN administration.
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and Nagios.
- Experience with automation tools such as ansible and puppet.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Team Foundation Server, Jira , Confluence.
- Experience with availability solutions such as Veeam.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!