Can you Define DevOps, and are able to manage and maintain cutting edge gaming platforms and applications stacks? I assume you do because you are only with a small group of people in Malta who matched our search criteria. This is probably not the first message your get from a recruiter… I will keep it short.
We have been asked by a Tier 1 iGaming (B2B) company to help them find a DevOps Engineer.
Besides managing and maintaining cutting edge gaming platforms and applications stacks you will oversee the research, maintain and support the IT strategy, by contributing to the implementation of best practices within the company.
Working very closely with the Development team, a DevOps Engineer will be responsible for facilitating the latest technologies whilst insuring that the online gaming infrastructure is up to the highest standards and availability.
What you’ll do
- Use modern automation tools to simplify and improve our deployment and maintenance processes
- Cooperate closely with Development teams and Customer Support
In order to succeed you need
- Experience with Ansible or any other configuration management
- Experience with Docker, Unix and Python
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in system administration or DevOPS role
- Knowledge of AWS and Nutanix based infrastructure
- Previous experience with Terraform
- Experience with modern code repository and CI tools
Good reasons to join
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- They embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- They value teamwork, open and honest communication
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin on +31627055235