An iGaming client is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer as a part of a remote development team in Europe and work on an exciting, greenfield project using modern technologies without technical debt and legacy systems. You will be working on a product from its early days, allowing you to make a true impact.
You'll work directly with the CTO and the team in various European locations to ideate, problem-solve, and create solutions for our innovative solution.
- Strong background in Linux
- Understanding of code and script
- Bash scripting and automation
- Knowledge in Software versioning tool Git
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terraform with Typescript)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Security Policies
- Deploying the BeyondPlay Microservice system in a secure, resilient and reliable way on AWS and other cloud services through Terraform
- Deploying, Monitoring and Maintaining Integration / Staging / Prod environments
- Analyze system behavior and performance management for large production environments
- Making sure customer Cloud Platform remains optimal from operational efficiency viewpoint through scripts, templates, blueprints, workflows, CI/CD orchestration tools, and other automation technologies.
- Working closely with the Architects and Development teams in the design, engineering, and planning of the hosted Cloud infrastructure
- Implementing Backup and Disaster Recovery Policies
- Implementing Security Policies
- Participate in the technical on-boarding process for new clients - on ocasions
- Act as a technical escalation point and provide technical guidance and advice for the other members of the operational team
- Implement monitoring and security baselines for existing cloud environments.
- Troubleshooting customer environments and applications
- Contribute to the existing knowledge base and team growth
If you're passionate about emerging technologies, appreciate the fast face nature of a startup environment, and thrive working remotely - the company would love to talk to you!