Pentasia are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a first-class technical team of engineers at a software provider for gaming operators of all sizes in markets around the world. This will be a remote based role with ties to offices in both London and Zagreb.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are interested in progressing a career in DevOps, as you will have the work for an organisation that truly embrace DevOps values and enables their team to build and ship products with minimal friction.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers, AWS preferred.
- Extensive experience in Systems administration, shell scripting, and one other higher-level scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-services architectures.
- Comfort working within an agile development cycle and exposure to:
- Git and versioning software.
- Build systems (Maven, SBT, Gradle, etc) and common build patterns.
- Jenkins or similar CI/CD.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Configuration Management and IaC (Terraform and CloudFormation required, CDK or Pulumi is a plus).
- Load balancing (HAProxy, nginx, varnish).
- Orchestration service such as Kubernetes or Nomad.
- CI/CD automation (one of AWS CodePipeline, GitLab, Jenkins, Github Actions).
- Messaging systems (one of Kafka, Pulsar, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ).
- Log ingestion (one of Logstash, Filebeat, Telegraf, Vector).
- Log management (one of ELK stack or Grafana Loki).
- Security posture (security rules, roles and groups management, infrastructure segregation, firewalls, iptables, security audit).
If you are interested in applying, please respond to this job advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.