Our client, which is leading the innovation of the iGaming industry, is looking for a Devops engineer. The engineer can work remotely or in the office in Malta and Gibraltar.
About the Team
The Systems Engineer/DevOps is an important member of the IT Operations team.
Our mission is to deliver highly available, performant, scalable and self-healing stacks using CI/CD pipelines so that our services run with zero downtime. Our mindset is to deliver the best technology stacks needed by the business.
We pride ourselves on continuously improving our setup and tools. We research, evaluate, implement, iterate.
A few of the cool things we are up to:
- We make a real impact by proactively delivering top-notch systems and tooling.
- We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
- We are passionate about automation, monitoring, and scalable systems.
- We take pride and accountability in the systems we create and maintain.
As a Systems Engineer/DevOps You Will:
- Work closely with the development team to build and support various gaming products.
- Endorse a DevOps mentality in getting stuff done.
- Manage automation processes, from provisioning and inception through to day-to-day operations.
- Research, evaluate and implement various technologies to improve our gaming platform efficiency, performance and availability.
- Work regularly with open source technologies.
- Maintain internal and compliance-related documentation.
- Is experienced with on-premise hosting and cloud providers such as AWS.
- Has a solid grasp of networking and security around both data centre and cloud-based environments.
- Strives to build and maintain highly available business-critical systems within a microservices environment.
- Has a deep understanding of Linux and is comfortable with scripting.
- Experience with Kubernetes would be considered an asset.
- Endorses Infrastructure as Code, automation and is familiar with Git.
- Is proactive, enthusiastic, and capable of solving complex technical problems in a 24x7 environment.
- Has demonstrated practical experience with technologies such as CDNs, firewalls, load balancers, web servers, docker, messaging systems, orchestration tooling, monitoring, log aggregation.
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role
- A range of training courses, for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by our in-house chefs
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation