Software Engineer - DevOps (f / m / d)
Our client develops slot, casino, and jackpot games for international markets in the landbased, online, and mobile sectors. And many of its games are top performers in their category. The company is looking for a software engineer - Devops. The role can be fully remote.
What you do:
- You are responsible for the smooth operation and improvement of our cloud infrastructure.
- You will work on the high availability, scaling and monitoring of our applications.
- You operate our modern and innovative gaming platform and enable the engineering team to work independently with the system.
- You automate recurring processes and take care of our continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
You are that:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have excellent knowledge of tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- You have relevant experience in the administration of Linux servers and cloud infrastructure.
- You have extensive experience in IT security, ISO / IEC 27001 and GDPR.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, databases and gaming servers.
- You distinguish yourself through your independent way of working and define quality as a success factor.
- You write and speak very good German (C1) and very good English.
You like that:
- Medium-sized company values paired with cool products.
- Sustainable company growth.
- Lots of creative freedom thanks to flat structures and collaborative culture.
- Intensive, structured onboarding and tailor-made personnel development.
- High flexibility in terms of working hours and place of work.
- A feel-good office with high-quality equipment in Berlin-Mitte.
To apply please send me your CV: email@example.com